Rethinking the End of Life Experience
Held on April 21, 2023, this virtual conference provided an innovative and collaborative education for End of Life Doulas to come and engage with other end of life care professionals.
Presented by the End of Life Doula Association of Canada, Douglas College and the International End of Life Doula Research Group.
Click on the links below to view the session recordings.
- Opening Remarks with Dr. Linda (Frankie) Franchi, President of the End of Life Doula Association of Canada
- Rethinking "Good or Successful" Dying with Margaret Easton
- Rethinking the Doula Role: Doulas as Employees with Merilynne Rush
- Rethinking Assisted Dying with End of Life Doulas with Dr. Annetta Mallon
- Rethinking EOLD Impact Evaluation: Early Pilot Findings with Emma Clare
- Rethinking End of Life Doulas in Canada with Sarah Farr & Ruth Mackay (recording not available due to private client info shared)
- Rethinking the Scope and Scale of End of Life Doulas with Dr. Marian Krawczyk
- Panel Discussion
- Closing Remarks with Jennifer Mallmes, Program Lead, End of Life Doula Program at Douglas College
Please visit the Conference Speaker Profiles page to learn more about our speakers.